This accessibility statement applies to the Third Sector Support Wales funding.cymru site managed by Wales Council for Voluntary Action.
Using this website
This website is run by the Wales Council for Voluntary Action.. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand although a large amount of content (funds) are user generated.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some images do not have good alternative text
- some link text does not describe the purpose of the link
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some elements do not have sufficient colour contrast
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format please contact
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 0300 1110124
In order to help us better meet your needs, please tell us the alternative format you would like to receive, and if you use any assistive technology please let us know.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 15 working days.
Reporting accessibility issues with this website
- We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact: email@example.com
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Wales Council for Voluntary Action is committed to making this website accessible.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The following issues have been resolved where possible, however, a limited number of pages may still be affected.
Success criteria failed: WCAG 2..1 A success criterion (When using images, specify a short text alternative (Alt text)). Issue: If there is no alternative text, then assistive technologies are not able to identify the image or to convey its purpose to the user.
Success criteria failed: WCAG 2.1 2.4.4 A success criterion (Link Purpose (In Context)).
Issue: Link text combined with programmatically determined link context does not identifies the purpose of the link.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 12 September 2022.